Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Are Tenants Covered Under My Red Deer Home Insurance Coverage?

As a landlord (or landlady) you have the responsibility to make sure that your tenants are happy and well taken care of. But does your responsibility also extend to make sure that they are properly covered? A common question among home owners in Red Deer is this one:

Are my tenants also covered under my home insurance coverage?

While there is no "one-size-fits-all" answer to that question, we can tell you that in most cases tenants are not covered under the home insurance policy of their landlady or landlord. While it is true that spouses, children and sometimes even employees are covered by this policy, tenants usually have to purchase separate renters insurance policy.

So how do you know whether this also applies to your insurance policy? Reading through it is a good idea, as is giving a call to your insurance company. If you don't currently own a Red Deer home insurance coverage but plan on purchasing one in the near future, then you could always rely on the help of a broker to help you take care of such things.

Also keep in mind that if you own a house and are renting it out, your standard Red Deer home insurance policy might not be enough. You might want to consider purchasing additional coverage such as a liability insurance policy or any other policy that specifically targets rental property.

Of course though, we are only talking from experience so do take our word with a grain of salt. If there is one thing for certain though, it's that research always goes a long way. So don't hesitate to do some before doing anything that could land you in legal trouble!


  1. I think this is the right way. You can only pay for the protection you need. You too get to pick from a wide range of coverage and deductible choice. Home insurance is certain to keep your home and your valuable wealth from unexpected and accidental incidents. Home insurance is designed to cover the fixed cost that come up if a bit unexpected or accidental happens to your home and your belongings. Your home is maybe the largest purchase you will ever make.
    The city of Red Deer go on to grow with new housing growths all over the city. All this choice builds it simple for residents to select an area to live in that fits their needs. Every owner should have a home insurance policy that covers them in case disaster strikes. Red Deer offers you all the facilities that a large city has such as schools, college, health care centers, libraries, museums etc. There is a local airport and local hospital in Red Deer. If you be an art lover, you might be delighted to know that there is a range of artistic and arts groups.
    The insurance company does not have the most status when it comes to claims. Many people terror their insurer will go to any lengths likely to avoid paying claims. In these days, most insurance companies charge the cost of renewal your home for you, so you do not have to worry about how much coverage to get. They promise a fast reply when you need it most. Their insurance skilled at BrokerLink is available to help you figure out your exact coverage needs.

    This is really well written post. I got more information about insurance. Thank you for this great chance to comment here. I will suggest this site to my friends also. I hope this will helpful a lot for them. I am giving best essay writing service for my client. If you have any kind of writing issue then please visit my website and take fit help.

  2. I think you know a lot about that. You are pretty happy with your career choice, right? See you later!

  3. I am looking for assitance with my thesis paper. I want to re write my paper. I carried out a research and want to add it to a new chapter of my theisis. Hope to get help soon.

  4. This is useful information for all parties to the lease. I want to share timely tips for all students if you have any problems with essay completion or book review I suggest contacting

  5. I am not sure that post will help me to improve the piece of writing I am working on and make it look perfectly well then I will have to buy argumentative essay to avoid the possibility of failure

  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

  7. Received complicated task from my client a request was "write my concept map Canada" and i spent hours creating from him this paper and the result was excellent . This guy tell me that result is great!

  8. That's very important question. It's really strange but it looks so good. I want to write an essay about tenants covering. More information is here